Jonathan Simpson on 10 Dec 2012 06:11:28 -0800

[PLUG] Pennsylvania Pinball Geeknic December 15th Reminder

Reminder: this is next weekend.

On December 15th the Geeknic crew will be doing a Pinball Geeknic in Earlington, PA. This will be our second time at this facility, and the last visit was lots of fun. The owner maintains a number of machines going back into the 50s and 60s, machines you probably won't see anywhere else: This is not your typical arcade.

We will have exclusive access to the facility from 4pm to 6pm with all machines on freeplay. The cost is $15 per person. After we leave, anyone interested can meet for dinner at a nearby restaurant before heading home.

Visit http://geeknic.org/?p=181 for more information and to RSVP.

See you there!