Walt Mankowski on 4 Jan 2013 09:40:14 -0800

[PLUG] Who volunteered to speak at Central in March?

At the December Central meeting, the one Mark Dominus spoke at,
someone volunteered to speak at Central in March.  Unfortunately, I
didn't write down the person's name or their topic.  If you're still
interested, please contact me and I'll add you to the schedule.

Also, we need speakers for all the PLUG chapters, particularly for
Tuesday at North.  Any volunteers?

Walt