Paul L. Snyder on 7 Jan 2013 13:25:45 -0800

[PLUG] PLUG Speakers, including tomorrow's North meeting! (Re: Who volunteered to speak at Central in March?)

On Fri, 04 Jan 2013, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> At the December Central meeting, the one Mark Dominus spoke at,
> someone volunteered to speak at Central in March.  Unfortunately, I
> didn't write down the person's name or their topic.  If you're still
> interested, please contact me and I'll add you to the schedule.
>
> Also, we need speakers for all the PLUG chapters, particularly for
> Tuesday at North.  Any volunteers?

Alrighty, PLUG needs speakers! We had a lot of chatter when Amul proposed
cancelling the Jan and Feb West meetings due to traditional low attendance.
As Bhaskar said, there isn't a need to find another location, if enough
people are interested in meeting.

But! We need to get some speakers onto the schedule. If you wish to sign up
to speak at a West meeting in January or February, now is the time to state
that.  If we want to ask FIS to host those meetings, there should be a
a critical mass of interest.

And, as Walt said, North doesn't have a speaker for tomorrow's meeting.
Any takers?

Looking forward to the rest of the year, it would be great to get our
calendar filled up again.  Don't worry if you don't feel you are advanced
enough on a particular topic...talks aim at beginners are welcome, as well!

Paul