Mike Joseph on 9 Jan 2013 19:25:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] "playing nicely with others"

I would suggest a variation on the latter.  Just run the windows VM under Linux.  Snapshot before you start work, and then revert it when you finish some task.  And as you say, do updates periodically to your golden copy.

-MJ