Rich Freeman on 10 Jan 2013 14:34:43 -0800

Re: [PLUG] good linux mail clients

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
> Too bad turnkeylinux.org doesn't have one, that'd be a no-brainer... Google
> seems to think the VMware has one, but the linked page is 503 for me.

I actually found an online demo on the horde website, which was good
enough.  It doesn't really seem to have much in the way of keyboard
shortcuts, so it isn't much of an option.

You can write a million lines of code, but if you miss the small
things that individuals are looking for, the only people you'll sell
your product to are the people who want to spend money on it (where
decision-makers are notorious for not eating their dogfood).

Rich