Amir Tahvildaran on 30 Jan 2013 10:17:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speakers needed?

I can make the submissions public, but then I'd probably take the email field out.

Github is a neat idea - they have an issue tracker built in too.

-Amir

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Amir Tahvildaran <amir@mathforum.org> wrote:
> Ok, I just made a bunch of changes to it (hopefully improvements).  And I've
> made you an editor if you want to check out the spreadsheet behind the
> scenes.  Anyone else wants access, lemme know.

Works good as a submission tool, but lacks voting/collaboration -
which might be good from a community standpoint.

That said, I'm all for using something canned like this - I don't
think we need to develop an application with database/etc just to
manage this.

Rich