Fred Stluka on 5 Feb 2013 05:38:22 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philly *nix rwe Club

Chris,

My preference would be Media.  I'm in Malvern.  Center City and Drexel
are both a long ways from here, especially at rush hour.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.