Sam Gleske on 12 Feb 2013 20:43:46 -0800

[PLUG] Headless file conversion using LibreOffice as a service

I was playing around with LibreOffice today helping a user at LQ with converting html files to PDF while preserving links.  I ended up making a semi-informative blog post about it.  I wish I could provide more information about using the LibreOffice API but I'm still new to it.

At any rate check it out; I wrote a blog post.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/blog/sag47-492023/headless-file-conversion-using-libreoffice-as-a-service-35310/

SAM