Douglas Muth on 13 Feb 2013 06:59:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Now: Live video stream of PLUG North meeting

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:21 AM,  <tomdf@verizon.net> wrote:
> He was told they had to manually delist from some of the block lists and pay
> for others.  So I guess it's a "cleanup fee"?
> I just found mxtoolbox.com and out of 104 block lists, his IP is NOT listed.
> What would they be cleaning up?

That's... a good question.  And one that he should probably ask his
webhost in that case.

He might want to scrutinize their TOS, and see if they have any sort
of "cleanup fee" mentioned.  If they don't, that will give him
considerable leverage in the current situation.

-- Doug