Doug Stewart on 24 Mar 2013 15:54:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Apache2 Server Error

Also:
What do your Apache logs say about the HTTP500? If you've got 777 as your access permissions, some distros and security contexts (particularly SELinux!) will flip out. Instead, you likely would want apache:apache and 755 or 751.