Casey Bralla on 1 Apr 2013 04:43:01 -0700

[PLUG] Need a Groupware/Calendar Recommendation

I've suddenly found myself unemployed and no longer able to connect to my ex-
employer's MS Exchange on my smart phone.   Although I have a backup copy of
my Outlook pst file, I'm basically without an electronic calendar.

I'm therefore looking for an electronic calendar that can be accessed both
remotely and locally.  It doesn't have to be "groupware" per se, but that
would be nice.

I've got a permanent internet connection to run servers (I'm running IMAP
servers now), so I'm looking for a recommendation from the group on a good
calendar-type service.

Anybody have a recommendation?

TIA!
--