Lee H. Marzke on 1 Apr 2013 07:00:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need a Groupware/Calendar Recommendation

I also gave up hosting my own mail 10 years ago.
I found there were no solutions that worked well with
mobile phones. ( Email, Calendar, Addressbook )

I did a PLUG presentation on this a few years ago.
http://plone.4aero.com/Members/lmarzke/mobilecollab/index_html/presentation_view

I need a solution for my consulting that accurately works for calendar
events, allows others to send me 'invites' to meetings, etc.   I also
don't want to put this info into gmail.

For my situation,  I just use a Zimbra hosting provider.    This solution
just works.

Lee