Will on 8 Apr 2013 12:06:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Apr 9, 2012 - A Slice of (Raspberry) Pi, presented by Will Christensen (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

Casey,

The talk will be fairly similar as before, only difference is that I'm going to talk about the Pi from more of a hobbyist perspective and focus less of the Pi being a smaller cheaper linux computer. My background is in embedded systems so much of my experience will show in the presentation. Overall much of the slides will be the same.

-Will Christensen