Rich Freeman on 8 Apr 2013 12:09:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Apr 9, 2012 - A Slice of (Raspberry) Pi, presented by Will Christensen (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org> wrote:
> Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm not sure who is who in the group.

To answer the other half of your question (assuming I am understanding
it), PLUG meets in three venues, and often talks are given at more
than one venue.  There is some overlap in attendance across venues,
but obviously we all tend to favor one location over another.

Rich