Lee H. Marzke on 12 Apr 2013 15:21:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Embedded 3-Port Firwall?

I now run pfSense firewall as a VM in my ESXi server,  so my power
for that box went down to zero!    I'm also routing IPv6 traffic
to my website through pfSense. (4aero.com)

The same ESXi server also runs a ZFS SAN for the VM's and a bunch of Linux VM's,
including a plone server, Mailman mailservers,  Zimbra test server, VMware VIEW demo, etc.
I hope to do a presentation on this setup sometime.

I did keep the old physical linux router box around just in case of any
bootstrap problems.

Lee