Brian Epstein on 4 May 2013 10:51:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] HD's toast- any data recovery recommendations?

Reputable, yes, Drivesavers are awesome. Affordable, depends on the data. They typically run $2k, but you only pay if they get your data.

I've personally recovered drives by buying the exact make/model off of eBay and swapping controller boards, but if you want guaranteed service, Drivesavers is where it is at.

Thanks,
ep

Adam Zion <azion1995@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, I gave it a grad school try, but wasn't able to get this HD to spin up so that I could read it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable, and hopefully reasonable, data recovery service?