Casey Bralla on 13 May 2013 18:07:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] plug Digest, Vol 102, Issue 15

The Pi has a very limited USB sub-system, I believe. I've only used a single USB drive on mine. Could you try connecting one of the drives on a network machine and copying via ethernet. It won't be fast, but you're slower than ethernet right now.