Will on 15 May 2013 09:07:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] 2013-05-14 PLUG N F/U

The introductory to python talk was mentioned by me, Will Christensen. Great meeting last night! I'm going to try the turnkey linux tonight when I have a chance.

-Will C

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Jeff Bailey <skydiver38@verizon.net> wrote:
 On 05/15/13, JP Vossen<jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:

> WindowsPager:
 > "WindowsPager is a desktop-switcher/pager for Windows Vista/7/XP/2000
> to manage 'virtual' workspaces/desktops. It will integrate smoothly
> into the desktop panel."

I've used WindowsPager for a long time - it's useful.  I recently switched to VirtuaWin, though, and I think I prefer it.
http://virtuawin.sourceforge.net/

Probably a "6 of one, half-dozen of the other" situation, but thought I'd throw it out there.....