Will on 26 May 2013 14:55:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Raspberry Pi NAS questions, cont'd

Adam,

I can try ntfs on my pi again. As far as OS selection, if you're competent with linux I would slap on Arch on the Pi and look at this if you're not familiar with arch: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman_Rosetta

Overall, OS shouldn't matter but you will see a huge difference in boot times and the installation is much smaller. I also like to point out that 60% of the core developers live around Philly for Arch Linux ARM.

-Will C