Russ Thompson on 29 May 2013 12:39:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Job Opportuinty (Fulltime/Perm): Linux Administrator (Redhat) - Center City Philadelphia

Amen Doug :)

- Russ

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Claude M. Schrader <plug@claudeschrader.com> wrote:
he's a recruiter. if he gives too many details publicly, you apply through the
company's website, and his misses out on the commission. I'm sure he would
be more than happy to provide you with lots of info if you get in touch
with him directly.