Christopher Wawak on 10 Jun 2013 07:15:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Sysadmin tools for iPad?

Colloquy is pretty much it for iOS IRC. It does everything I need, and I am on IRC all day for work with tens of channels.

I prefer iSSH over anything else because it has Mosh support - I travel quite a bit for work, and mosh capability is key for me.

Chris