K.S. Bhaskar on 16 Jun 2013 18:29:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] XFS on CentOS-5.9

Sure, Paul.

While I will present some filesystem benchmarks, I will spend more time talking about a couple of filesystem bechmarking tools that we have.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jun 2013, K.S. Bhaskar wrote:

> xfs will be the default file system on RHEL 7:
> http://www.serverwatch.com/server-news/where-is-red-hat-enterprise-linux-7.html

Interesting!

Bhaskar, I seem to remember that quite a while back you mentioned that you
had done some research comparing FS performances for a talk, but I don't
think that you ever gave a version of that presentation to PLUG.

PLUG West doesn't have a speaker down for tomorrow...feel like talking
about filesystems?

Paul

Windows does to computers what smoking does to humans