K.S. Bhaskar on 17 Jun 2013 08:07:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West - Monday June 17, 2013 - Linux Filesystems and Benchmarking, presented by K.S. Bhaskar (7pm at FIS in Malvern)

As the usual room on the third floor is not available this evening, we will meet in the Training Room on the second floor (where PLUG West had met previously). ÂThe door to the building will be open till 7:30, so please come in and come up to the second floor. ÂThe Training Room is across the lobby from the elevators, on the right as you exit. ÂSince the door to the Training Room cannot be propped open unless we want someone likely not interested in Linux to come by for a visit, please call either Amul on his cell at (215) 796-4380 or my cell at (610) 620-3355.

Regards
-- Bhaskar