Jonathan Simpson on 10 Jul 2013 04:41:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] https Certificates Question

I have used startssl (http://www.startssl.com/) with some success. You can get a cert for free from them.

I haven't tried CAcert but have thus far had no issues with startssl, although I'd be happy to hear from anyone who has.