Daniel Aharon on 8 Aug 2013 07:02:27 -0700

[PLUG] looking for non-profit work

Hey all,

I'm a systems/infrastructure generalist trying to move out of the commercial/industrial/higher-ed space into the non-profit/do-gooder world. I've already been told I'm crazy. I've found nonprofit job search tools like idealist.org and nptimes.com, but I'm not sure how widespread their usage is by organizations looking for tech people. Does anyone have leads or other sites that might be useful to find such work in Philly?
Thanks,
Dan