Rich Freeman on 29 Aug 2013 06:58:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Suicide linux

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Chad Waters <chad@chadwaters.com> wrote:
> This reminds me of one of my favorite XKCD comics:
>
> http://xkcd.com/1168/

Sounds like this debian package could make for very interesting pranks.  :)

Oh, and if you think tar is bad, git makes people crazy as well
(though it at least does not have BSD/GNU variations):

http://steveko.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/10-things-i-hate-about-git/

Being involved with the git migration for Gentoo I can certainly
appreciate many of these concerns.  Sure, lots of these odd issues
don't come up often, but we're stuck trying to plan for them all the
same.

Rich