Paul L. Snyder on 2 Oct 2013 06:14:35 -0700

[PLUG] Wednesday, October 2, 2013: PLUG Central - Lightning Talks (7pm at USP, Griffith Hall)

._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
| ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
| |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
|___| |_____. |   The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group        | ._. | | |
.___|_|_| |_| |   (PLUG) cordially invites you to our next   .___| |_|_|_| |
| ._____| |___|     meeting, Wednesday, October 2, 2013      | ._| |_______|
| | | |_| |         at The University of the Sciences in     | |_|_|_| |___.
| | |_____|              Philadelphia, Pennsylvania          |_______| |_. |
| |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
|__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

----IMPORTANT!---------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: PLUG Central is back in our usual USP meeting place in
Griffith Hall. The meeting is typically in room "C" or room "A"...look
for the signs on the door.

Directions to USP are on the PLUG website:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html

This month, PLUG Central will be holding a round of lightning
talks, where anyone can get up and talk for five minutes about
something Linux or F/OSS related. There's also plenty of time
for general discussion, so bring your questions.  The meeting
will be held tonight, Wednesday, October 2, at 7pm.

  University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
  Griffith Hall (Room "C" or "A", look for the signs)
  600 South 43rd Street
  Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

USP is located in University City.Driving directions are
available at http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html, or
http://www.usip.edu/directions, both of which have an aerial
view of the campus buildings. USP is also easily accessible by
public transportation.

There will be an open Question & Answer session at 7PM, prior to
the main presentation at 8PM. This is an open meeting; all are
welcome and encouraged to attend.

Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a
nearby restaurant for food and perhaps a beer or two. Come join
the camaraderie!