Paul L. Snyder on 7 Oct 2013 19:48:54 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Oct 8, 2013 - "Linux Backup" by Rich Freeman and "Troubleshooting Asterisk" by Kevin McAllister (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

This month, PLUG North has a double-feature: two short presentations.

To start, Rich Freeman will give a talk on Linux backup strategies,
particularly around the use of the Duplicity and rsnapshot tools.

  http://duplicity.nongnu.org/
  http://www.rsnapshot.org/

For the second talk, Kevin McAllister will share his extensive experience
troubleshooting the Linux-based Asterisk PBX platform, and discuss some
case studies.

  http://www.asterisk.org/

Come and talk with other Linux users about Free and Open Source Software!
Never been to a meeting before?  New to Linux?  Please help us plan an
series of new-user-friendly talks.

The meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 13, from 7-9pm (7-8
General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial in Blue Bell, PA.

 CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)

  1787 Sentry Parkway West
  Suite 100 (Building 16)
  Blue Bell, PA 19422

Directions and other information are on our website:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html

We request that you RSVP at rsvp@phillylinux.org if you intend on coming
so we have some idea of how many to expect, but it is not required.