Paul L. Snyder on 7 Oct 2013 20:00:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Oct 8, 2013 - "Linux Backup" by Rich Freeman and "Troubleshooting Asterisk" by Kevin McAllister (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

D'oh!

Sorry, forgot to update the date in the text...the announcement is indeed
for tomorrow's meeting, not for one in August.

Paul