Jonathan Simpson on 12 Oct 2013 14:19:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Plug Social

Chick's tavern in bridgeport has a private room in the back, I was thinking of asking them.

There's also Michael's deli on 202 in KOP which has, I think, 2 private rooms, the smaller of which might fit us well.

I have a projector and screen from FOSSCON that we can use if we do this regularly and want to do real presentations.