Sam Gleske on 19 Oct 2013 19:08:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Schedule, speakers

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Eric at Lucii.org <eric@lucii.org> wrote:
PLUG has two issues right now:

1. Our January meeting falls on the 1st - a holiday - so it's moving to Wednesday the 8th.

2. Speakers!  Where are our speakers?
MJD cannot speak in Dec due to a schedule conflict so he's moving to Jan.
Any volunteers for Nov and Dec?

I take a night class each Wednesday so am not able to attend any PLUG meetings during this term :(.  In the future, I wouldn't mind speaking about my experiences moving the Drexel IRT Enterprise from SVN -> Git (>15GB of SVN repositories) and using Gitlab. It would be good to keep in mind for a future discussion though.  The move to Git is currently a work in progress so it might be best to wait until it's over to give a better presentation with solid examples and troubles encountered.

SAM