Eric at Lucii.org on 22 Jan 2014 11:15:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] network service errors

On 01/22/2014 12:33 PM, Carl Johnson wrote:
> Whenever I do anything with the network service on this centos 6.5 box I get....
>
> "./network-functions: line 155: is_false: command not found"
>
> So something's wrong with network-functions I guess? Or would it be the init script that references it?
>
> This stems from me trying to figure out why the nfs mounts that I've specified in fstab that SHOULD be mounted on boot, don't work. They do however work with "mount -a". Am I barking up the wrong tree?

I'd suspect that the file that defines the function 'is_false' is not being sourced by network-functions.

I have a system here based on an older version of centos but the string 'is_false' does not appear anywhere in /etc or sub-directories so I can't explore further.

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas
#