brent saner on 24 Jan 2014 12:36:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] "command not found" errors with different distro. 32-bit vs 64-bit?

check the wrapper script. i had this same issue before and, as i recall, it was an issue with me not actually having the ut directory in my $PATH (since the wrapper script uses relative paths).