Michael Lazin on 26 Jan 2014 18:33:17 -0800

[PLUG] window manager features with lxde and debian

Well, I reimaged my aging dell netbook with debian, switched the desktop manager to lightdm, and installed lxde.  It seems to be running pretty well.  I have chrome open, steam running, and I'm still not using all of my 1 gig memory.  My only complaint is it seems by default I can only move windows by right clicking at the top of the window and selecting move, this seems to be the case no matter what window manager I use.  Is there a way around this?  I want to be able to freely move windows around like I could with ubuntu, but the windows seem to be stuck in one place unless I right click and select move.  Right now I am using the default openbox as the window manager.

--
Michael Lazin

to gar auto estin noein te kai ennai