Fred Stluka on 10 Feb 2014 13:10:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Feb 11, 2013 - "60 Tools in 60 Minutes" by Paul L. Snyder (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

Paul,

Can't make it to PLUG North tonight.  Any chance we'll see this
talk at PLUG West soon?

Thanks!
--Fred

Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.