Paul L. Snyder on 10 Feb 2014 14:16:09 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Feb 11, 2013 - "60 Tools in 60 Minutes" by Paul L. Snyder (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

Fred,

Yes, it'll be making the full circuit. As there's no one else on the
schedule at the moment, I'll most likely be giving it again at West
next week.

Paul