Casey Bralla on 14 Feb 2014 07:51:37 -0800

[PLUG] Need a Full Screen Browser

So I've designed and built this nifty clock from a Raspberry Pi and a real
cute 3.5 monitor (Wally Cleaver would call it "real darling") that I got from
Adafruit.

The clock program is a javascript program that wants to run full screen.   I
can get the Pi to display full screen, but I want to be able to start the
browser in full screen mode.

Anybody know of a Debian-compatible browser with a "full-screen" command line
option?  (I know Opera does, but there's no Opera package for the Pi)

BTW, my clock can be accessed at http://Clock.Bralla.com

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence