Rich Freeman on 14 Feb 2014 08:02:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Need a Full Screen Browser

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org> wrote:
> Anybody know of a Debian-compatible browser with a "full-screen" command line
> option?  (I know Opera does, but there's no Opera package for the Pi)

I don't use Debian and couldn't tell you what they package for the Pi,
but chromium --kiosk should work.  On Gentoo at least Chromium is
available on the arm architecture, which makes sense since half the
Chromebooks are arm and are derived from Gentoo.

Rich