Eric H. Johnson on 5 Mar 2014 11:32:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Back to wordpress

Doug,

I got it installed but I am not sure I follow as to what I need to do next.
You are correct, the deb install does not have role reset. I was able to do
a user list, which shows the admin account but lists no roles under roles.
Is there a way to address it with what I have?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric:
The development version of WP-CLI has a `wp role reset` subcommand that will
get you there:

curl -L
'https://raw.github.com/wp-cli/builds/gh-pages/phar/wp-cli-nightly.phar' >
wp-cli.phar;
php wp-cli.phar --info

I would advise you to install the .deb version
from https://github.com/wp-cli/builds/tree/gh-pages/deb, but it doesn't have
the nightly changes (I'm betting 0.14.1 will have the role reset
subcommand).