Louis Kratz on 9 Mar 2014 12:46:28 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Encrypting Sensitive Personal Information In the Cloud?
- From: Louis Kratz <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Encrypting Sensitive Personal Information In the Cloud?
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:46:01 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=3GOJdmFz2NQZ2Cs9tObCRW1fYmDYXXDaq67AhfXvvCc=; b=duuGYJ6608KNR437ANdp5vxTRsMj6biJNMMnMNPLPhqPVOsGdj9Q+tKqJ6YK7MDd8K L1lIqJWzeaOT22ECJqA/k5EhvxKky79PHZPx8FkY1KmwG9hVjqcml4JDLCykj8lkjpUn Ekego+bQUBswzpI0Yfdjf67sVt4bzbcRTal2Cz1txeNX/wIf4ZBGzoumat16r0KD/5bY ROXgGdIb1LIg+xJwYYdu3Mbull2uBkjncA+v5Pok+AqyQLe7czfI/51Jj7TaoWdptlGG cCFAduBU2WpQup2nBrC0fkNC4Y+m1cZoVFglwHNdVrPkCuyPsvCroLjqfYD/wa853q3e 0J2Q==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"One more comment, I would never actually want to store my only copy of something remotely, I've had services disappear entirely that I thought would be around forever."
Sorry, should have been clearer on this. I want to store it encrypted locally as well as backup. I misspoke. My apologies.
This is all great info, thank you all so much!
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug