jeff on 12 Mar 2014 14:38:24 -0700

[PLUG] More OT: Active user groups for M$ developers in the area?

On 03/12/2014 02:00 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
Anybody still using MS these days?  :)

I just spent an hour with the latest server from That Company.
The GUI needs to be sent to Jupiter (or perhaps that's where it's from). All I needed to do was add one feature and an hour later, all I had was a bad headache and intermittent bursts of screaming.

I'd drink but they tell me it doesn't mix well with the meds.