Eric King on 20 Mar 2014 09:35:13 -0700

[PLUG] Full-time Software Engineer Opening at Health IT Startup

Hi all,

I wanted to let the group know that our health IT startup, Grand Round Table, is hiring for a full-time Software Application Engineer position: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/GrandRoundTableInc/76002111-software-application-engineer.  This person will be contributing to our electronic health record app that helps doctors leverage millions of similar past cases and relevant medical resources to solve challenging medical cases more efficiently.

If you are interested, please let me know!

Eric

Eric King
Co-Founder and CEO, Grand Round Table, Inc
22 N 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Website: grandroundtable.com
Phone: 720-663-7427
LinkedIn: linkd.in/ericking