Jonathan Simpson on 27 Jul 2014 16:44:24 -0700

[PLUG] PLUG North new location

CoreDial has just completed an office move to a new location, and as such PLUG North is relocating along with it. We've moved into a great new space and I think folks attending PLUG will enjoy it as much as we will.

The new address is 751 arbor way, Blue Bell PA. It is about a 1/2 mile from the old location, and still along Township Line rd.

Since, we'll be enjoying a new space, and there is currently no speaker for August, I'm reaching out to see if anyone has a topic that might be of interest. We'd really like folks to come check out the space and perhaps bring in a few new faces. So if you do, let me know.