Jonathan Simpson on 28 Jul 2014 17:11:09 -0700

[PLUG] FOSSCON Saturday August 9th at the Franklin Institute

FOSSCON 2014 is approaching quickly! This year we welcome Corey Quinn as our keynote speaker. Corey is a consultant, talented speaker, and a staff member of the freenode IRC network, where PLUG maintains it's IRC presence.  Corey will be speaking on "We Are Not Special Snowflakes"

Also this year we welcome back Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph. This year, she'll be speaking on "Building A Career in FOSS!" Elizabeth currently works with HP on the OpenStack Infrastructure team, and is a long time contributor to FOSS, having been involved in the Open Source community since 2002. Many of you already know Elizabeth as a long time member of PLUG, speaker many times over, and an all around awesome member of the Open Source community.

We invite you to visit http://fosscon.us and register today.

See you there!