Tahar Ouhrouche on 28 Jul 2014 13:12:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Self-hosted "card wall" tool?

Thanks for the link. I had a look at their web application. It is no far from Jira and the greenhoper scrum plugin.
The main feature we found in trello that is not on these frameworks is simplicity. This the main reason why we ditched tools like Jira and went on wish our own tool.

Tahar