Conor Schaefer on 2 Aug 2014 10:25:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why Doesn't dd work for all ISO files?

What David said.

Also, try the "isohybrid" tool to convert ISOs to a dd-friendly format. I run it routinely on ISOs I plan to stick on a USB drive so I don't have to bother checking on the syslinux/isolinux distinction for that particular ISO.

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 10:07 AM, David Z <unimportantdavidz@gmail.com> wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SYSLINUX#SYSLINUX_and_ISOLINUX