Eric H. Johnson on 19 Aug 2014 11:25:57 -0700

[PLUG] Speakers needed - was Myth-tv boards

Paul,

I really like the idea of a Myth presentation / work shop. The biggest
problem, unless it can be virtualized, is the amount of hardware required
for a typical setup. I can try doing a virtualized combined backend /
frontend to see if that will work for presentation purposes. I suspect, of
course, that there are a number of members better versed on Myth than I am.

Separately, I can update the "Dark side of the Internet" presentation as a
lot has changed since it was given about two years ago. If we can twist JP's
arm, I could team up with him on the closely related Dark Phone.

Regards,
Eric

We need to get some more speakers on the books for PLUG West!  Happily,
we've got Lowell's talk on System z scheduled for September.

Anybody up for giving a talk on MythTV on October 20? It's been quite a
while since the last one.

(By the way, I should be making it to West again, starting next month.)