john boris on 24 Aug 2014 07:58:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Question on using Putty on Windows 7 and irssi

Yes it is the color settings. The issue now is which setting. The left most columns where the time stamp is not governed by foreground/background so I now have a daunting task of finding the correct combination as the defaults don't work
It is a royal PITA