K.S. Bhaskar on 26 Aug 2014 04:52:47 -0700

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Finding a good doctor for RSI / CTS

Thank you very much, Jeff, Rich, Rohit, Penelope, and Morgan.  I have forwarded the messages to a family member who just moved into the area and who has CTS.

-- Bhaskar

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 9:35 PM, K.S. Bhaskar <bhaskar@bhaskars.com> wrote:
Some members of this list likely have had issues with repetitive stress injuries / carpal tunnel syndrome.  How would one go about finding a doctor for RSI / CTS (family practitioner / occupational specialist / pain management specialist: I'm not sure who exactly treats such conditions non-surgically; once surgery is determined to be the right course of action, I presume an orthopedist is the right specialization).  Any recommendations on how to find a doctor good at treating such conditions, or recommendations of specific doctors (especially in the western suburbs) greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

-- Bhaskar

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --        http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion  --   http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug