K.S. Bhaskar on 24 Aug 2014 18:35:20 -0700

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[PLUG] [OT] Finding a good doctor for RSI / CTS

Some members of this list likely have had issues with repetitive stress injuries / carpal tunnel syndrome.  How would one go about finding a doctor for RSI / CTS (family practitioner / occupational specialist / pain management specialist: I'm not sure who exactly treats such conditions non-surgically; once surgery is determined to be the right course of action, I presume an orthopedist is the right specialization).  Any recommendations on how to find a doctor good at treating such conditions, or recommendations of specific doctors (especially in the western suburbs) greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

-- Bhaskar
Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --        http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion  --   http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug